First of all my apologize for long silence – I just returned from China trip with positive news. Our 7″ touch-panels has been finally re-done, and yesterday was shipped from factory to us. I bring several pcs samples with me, will make photos for you tomorrow in office.
Batch shipment is expected to reach us next week, then we will bond them with LCD panels and add our electronic board. After that we will proceed with shipments.
UPDATE: here is photo of touch sample that we bonded to LCD panel. It fits perfect! That’s open-frame version, black frame version will make tomorrow.
Not very good news for us guys – we are forced to postpone shipping of our new 7″ LCDs. Electronics is ready and assembled, LCDs are already in our office. But touch-panel factory made mistake with drawing – as a result we have vertically mirrored frame of touch panel and can’t bond it with LCD panel. Here are some photos that can explain it better (click on photo to get full resolution). Yellow color is back-side of panel with adhesive tape for bonding with LCD panel. Black color framed panel has the same mistake.
I’m currently out to China to touch-panel factory to do all the best to reduce lead time of re-done batch of panels from standard 4-6 weeks down to couple weeks. Currently, we found with supplier the way to reduce it to 3 weeks.
We take full responsibility for this delay, but can’t do too much to ship panels in April, therefore we want to offer the following:
1. Any request for money return will be immediately executed.
2. For those who is OK to wait for delivery we want to offer one of the following:
– free add-on of ambient light sensor, mini USB cable, micro HDMI cable, audio adapter and power adapter (please, mention your plug type) to your order
– or free upgrade from standard shipping to DHL
– or 15% individual coupon for any future purchase in our store
Drop e-mail to our sales team ([email protected]) with your order # and selected action.
We want to present 7” capacitive multi-touch IPS LCD with 1280x800 resolution.
- fully integrated solution - no external boards and cables
- slim design (<10 mm thickness including electronic and connectors)
- easy installation – just connect and it will work
- mini HDMI input accepts any resolution up to 1920x1080 (FullHD)
- slim-profile power connector (OD=2.6mm, ID=0.65mm, positive central pin)
- mini USB connector for touchscreen with support for driver-less single touch, or multi-touch with additional driver
- audio engine provides decoding of HDMI stream audio and outputs it to standard 2.5mm connector
- external ambient light sensor for automatic brightness control
- internal LVDS scaler allows to get HDMI with any resolution from virtually any HDMI source, like RaspberryPi, Beagleboard/Pandaboard/, Beaglebone Black, Hackberry, Odroid, Cubox, mk802 and others Android stick clones, Gooseberry, Nitrogen/Sabre, OLinuXino-A13, normal PC/notebook, video players, etc.
Available in 2 versions:
- Display: 7” full-color a-Si TFT with IPS technology
- Native resolution: 1280x800 pixels
- Aspect ratio: 16:10 (widescreen)
- Display colors: 262K (6-bits per color)
- Active area: 152mm (H) x 95.5mm (V)
- Surface treatment: 3H glass, Glare
- Weight: 110 grams
- Input voltage: 5V DC
- Operating temp: -20C … 70C
- Storage temp: -30C … 80C
- Power consumption: 3.1W (typ)
- Brightness: 400 cd/m2 (nits)
- Contrast ratio: 800:1
- Viewing angle: 89 deg (all directions)
Technical drawing: 7 inch with black frame
Technical drawing: 7 inch with open frame
Order can be placed here:
7 inch LCD with black frame
7 inch LCD with open frame